1. Jamie Oliver is one of the top ten geniuses of our world. Die Zeit says so.
2. Our ethics are a mess. Prominent newspapers in Britain are proud to show Gadaffi’s dead head on the front pages along with a message of revenge? Which particular ethic are we trying to teach our children here?
3. We always knew he was an evil nutcase anyway – which was why we never did business with him. Obviously.
4. Bankrupt Greece is hanging on for an awful long time. Or, at least, being hung onto for reasons which are debatable.
5. It’s hard trying to work out what to do when anti-capitalists occupy the front of your cathedral.
7. The scandal of Hillsborough and the injustice to the bereaved looks soon to be illuminated. The truth will always out…
8. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is just brilliant.
9. The National Media Museum in Bradford is wonderful and should be visited by everyone. Yes, everyone.
10. I can finally have a day off tomorrow.