1. Why is my fantasy league team rubbish and getting worse?
2. Why did Education Minister Michael Gove recently accuse education in Bradford of having been appalling for decades when (a) education in Bradford had been run by a government agency for the last ten years, and (b) the failed Kings Academy in Bradford is a free school – independent of the local authority, set up by Gove and accountable only to him?
3. Why did the ECB cricket selectors still send Jonathan Trott to play the Ashes series in Australia when they knew he was suffering from 'stress-related' problems?
4. Did the ECB not learn anything from the Marcus Trescothick saga?
5. What qualifications does one need to chair the board of a bank?
6. Why are some commentators incapable of understanding the difference between (a) the Church of England “voting for women bishops” (which it did years ago) and (b) the General Synod of the Church of England voting on the form of legislation to actually make it happen?
7. When will the Daily Mail accuse Ed Miliband of being behind the enslavement of three Maoist women for thirty years in Brixton?
8. Why has George Osborne suddenly changed his mind on capping pay-day lenders?
9. Who is right about the deal with Iran on nuclear development?
10. Is there a better 'live' gig than Bob Dylan (in Blackpool… last Saturday?